Do you want to spice up your emails by adding a Background Sound. You can do that by using Outlook (aka Hotmail). Below are the types of files that are accepted as Background Voice.
- .wav, .au, .aif, .aifc, .aiff and .snd wave files
- .mid, .mi and .midi MIDI files
- .wma Windows Media Audio files
- .mp3 audio files
Lets learn how you can Add Background Sound in Email in Outlook.
How to Add Background Sound in Email in Outlook
- Create your Email with Outlook Express.
- Go to Format > Background > Sound.
- Now browse and select the file you want to use as Background Sound.
- Click OK.
That’s it, now when you will send that email to anyone, it will have background sound in it by default. We hope you enjoyed our this tut. If you have any issues/queries, then do let us know via comments. We will be happy to help you out.